This is an electronic support card on to which your lift pass is credited. You carry the card at all times, and it can be read electronically at distance by the reading devices at the bottom of each ski lift. Three advantages :
- Practical. Less risk of loss or deterioration of the card because it stays in your pocket (be careful not to put it next to your mobile phone, pocket ashtray, any other hands- free device, keys or any metal object).
- Environmentally Friendly : Reusable season after season.
- Good Value : No need to repurchase a card and from now on you can save precious time by recharging your lift passes on line (avoiding lengthy queues at lift pass offices).
Each card has a unique number made up of 14 letters and numbers. This number is called the ‘No Internet’ or ‘No WTP’. It is printed in the following format : XXXXXXXX XXX-XXX and includes numbers and letters (never the letter ‘O’, but number zero).
Enter this number in your internet order, and tick « Avez-vous un badge ? OUI/ NON (Do you have a card? YES/NO) and the system will recharge your card with your required lift pass. The updated pass will be validated the first time you use a ski lift on your first day of skiing in Les Gets. (Please pass the electronic reader slowly the first time you use it.)
At this time, and for compatibility purposes, we accept cards from the following ski areas: Portes du Soleil, Grand Massif, Praz de Lys/Sommand et Compagnie du Mont-Blanc.
The number is printed on your card. Do not confuse it with the Card number which begins with 477 …… This number will not allow you to recharge your card.
If your card doesn’t have a No Internet or WTP, or if you can’t clearly read the number printed on your card, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the characters you can read (or scan your card). We will then find your WTP.
There are two types of bonus points :
- Points accumulated at lift-pass offices when you purchase a lift pass direct. These are registered on your card and can be checked when required and transformed into free Portes du Soleil days when applicable.
- Internet points for lift passes bought via the website. These points accumulate in the same way, but do not appear on your card. You can check your total on the website under « bonus points check ». Once you have 200 points, you will be able to reload your free Portes du Soleil day.
The ‘Internet’ and ‘Lift Pass Office’ bonus points cannot be combined. 200 points are required on each card to benefit from this offer, and points from different cards cannot be combined.
We would also remind you that special offer lift passes do not award bonus points:, promo skipass, Flash sale Portes du Soleil, cable cars skipass.Season skipasses do not also award bonus points.
The free day must be used on a date outside the validity of your lift pass.
5) I have changed my card, and I had points on my old card. How do I transfer these points to my new card?
You cannot combine points from different cards, even if the cards belong to the same person, but you can ask to move your points if you have to change your card.
For example: You have bought your lift pass on line, but your card number doesn’t work and you have already accumulated points on this card. Buy a lift pass in the normal way and, when you change your old card for the new one, check with the cashier that you can transfer your points onto the new card.