Information on Covid-19
We are getting ready for the winter season and setting everything up to create the best possible conditions for you in observance of government guidelines.
Ski pass cancellation and refund policy
Holiday ski passes
Refund of unused ski passes (no supporting documents required):
If you want to cancel your order, your unused ski passes* will be refunded free of charge, without any supporting documents required.
Please send us your request in writing to the following email address email@example.com no later than the first day of validity of your ski pass.
*Excludes flash sales, Black Friday and season passes.
Cancellation and refund of Les Gets-Morzine season passes up until the opening date of the ski area:
Your Les Gets-Morzine season pass will be cancelled and refunded* if you make a request in writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 December.
*Minus an administration fee of 40€. Refunds will be made within one month.
Compensation policy in the event of closure due to force majeure:
In the event of interruption to service of all the ski lifts due to force majeure (please refer to our general terms and conditions of sale) resulting in it being impossible to use your season pass for 15 consecutive days, compensation will be provided for Portes du Soleil and Les Gets-Morzine season passes in the form of a credit note or refund corresponding to the number of weeks of closure multiplied by the price of the season price divided by the originally planned number of weeks of opening minus one unpaid day at the applicable basic rate.
Safety measures implemented in the ski area
Our commitment to your safety
We do not yet have all the answers but are doing everything possible to make the ski area as safe as possible.
- Masks will be mandatory in waiting areas, when boarding and while travelling on ski lifts.
- We are not currently planning to restrict the number of people in the ski area.
- We encourage you to order your ski passes online to avoid queues at the ticket office and contact with others, plus the pass is cheaper when purchased online!
- Physical distancing will be implemented in queues (floor markings in waiting areas at the ticket office).
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be provided at the ticket office and when boarding ski lifts.
- The ski area has a number of entry points accessible on skis. Take advantage of some car parks that are free of charge and our shuttle bus network to reduce waiting time and be first on the slopes.