Retrouvez différents tutoriels pour vous accompagner dans vos achats en ligne :
This is an electronic support card on to which your lift pass is credited. You carry the card at all times, and it can be read electronically at distance by the reading devices at the bottom of each lift. Three advantages :
- Practical. Less risk of loss or deterioration because this card remains in your pocket (do ot place it with your mobile phone, any other hands- free card, keys or any metal object).
- Environmentally Friendly : Rechargeable season after season.
- Good Value : No need to repurchase a card and from now on you can save precious time by recharging your lift passes on line (avoiding lengthy queues at lift pass offices).
Each card has a unique number made up of 14 letters and numbers. This number is called ‘No WTP’. It is printed in the following format : XXXXXXXX XXX-XXX and includes numbers and letters (never the letter ‘O’, but number zero).
If you already have a hands free card, enter the number during the question "Do you have a card? YES/NO" and the system will recharge your card with your required lift pass. The updated pass will be validated the first time you use a lift on your first day of skiing (or mountain biking) in Les Gets. (Please pass the electronic reader slowly the first time you use it.)
At this time, and for compatibility purposes, we accept cards from the following areas: Portes du Soleil, Grand Massif, Praz de Lys/Sommand et Compagnie du Mont-Blanc.
The number is printed on your card. Do not confuse it with the Card number which begins with 477 …… This number will not allow you to recharge your card, you can exchange it at the ticket office.
If your card doesn’t have a No WTP, or if you can’t clearly read the number printed on your card, please e-mail us at email@example.com giving the characters you can read (or scan your card). We will then find your WTP.
The free day must be used on a date outside the validity of your lift pass.
The season lift pass is valid from the opening to the closing of the area. It allows unlimited skiing (or go mountain biking) and eliminates time-consuming visits to the lift-pass office. The price of a season pass is the equivalent of 10 one-day lift passes, if purchased with pre-sale price (for the winter)
The holiday lift pass is valid for a defined duration and only during your stay in Les Gets. Holiday lift passes are priced on a sliding scale. The days are always consecutive.
- Connect to www.lesgets.com/pass. This is the site where you can order and recharge your lift pass. The best price are on-line.
- Enter which type of lift pass you require ; season or holiday stay, Les Gets/Morzine or Portes du Soleil.
- Enter your first day of skiing (or mountain biking). Be careful not to confuse this with your first day in the resort.
- Enter the number of lift passes required and add them to your basket
- Complete the information requested. After your first internet order, this information will be saved on the system, and you will not need to provide it again. Select who is with you or add those who are not already registered.
- Insurance will automatically be offered (only with skipass). Un-click the box if it is not required.
- Confirm your order and pay the amount due - the amount is detailed in your basket.
Your order must be done at least :
- for 1st time booking : 1 day before the pass starting day.
- for a reaload : 15 minutes before going on the slopes.
Internet : Bank cards and American express are accepted.
Lift-Pass Office : All ‘standard’ forms of payment are accepted : cheque, cash, bank card, and holiday vouchers.
Please find all insurance details on www.snowrisk.com/english/ . It is not compulsory, but is automatically offered for your security and peace of mind. If you do not wish to take out this insurance, simply un-click the box. Download the application form here. Check with your own bank or insurance company to ensure you have insurance to cover your stay.
For WINTER season ski passes , collection will be made at the Internet info Point (in the Tourist Office).
For SUMMER season passes, collection will be made at the Chavannes cash desk.
For SUMMER and WINTER stay skipasses, collection will be made by default from one of our automaton 24/24 via your QR code on your order receipt. But you can collect your skipasses everywhere (automaton, pick up box, ticket office)
Best price are online.
"Pass Group": 10% of discount on Les Gets/Morzine or Portes du Soleil. From 4 days minimum, 4 people minimum, same area, same duration with only one payment.
"Saturday" or "Weekend": a single price, advantageous if you ski only Saturdays or Week-end on Les Gets/Morzine.
"Early booking": Benefit from discounts of up to -15% on your stays from 5 days minimum on Les Gets/Morzine or Portes du Soleil. Offer valid only online with a deadline.
These reductions are not cumulative.
Ski insurance is not included, you can subscribe to it at the time of purchase.
Photographs are only required for season passes, 8 days and more psses, under 5 years old passes and super senior passes.
If you are ordering via internet, you can download your photo in various formats (jpg, gif, png), which will already be installed on your computer or camera. This stage is compulsory and you will not be able to go pass to the next stage of ordering without downloading a photo.
Even if we already have your photograph, the internet-ordering service still requires a photograph, and you will need to upload another one
We consider that a group booking comprises 13 people or more, who are part of an organised group, for example an association or a works council and who make a single, group payment. 13 friends coming on holiday together does not qualify for a group tarif.
Sometimes the default security settings on your computer will filter out our e-mails as spam. Check that the email is not in your spam folder. If not, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have gone as far as the payment page without any problems, this usually means that your order has been registered, We will forward your confirmation as quickly as possible. The confirmation email will come from email@example.com.
Under 5 years old: free passes delivered at the cash desk or on the Internet (on presentation of proof of civil status and a photo)
Adult: From 26 to 64 years old
Child: From 5 to 15 years old
Young:From 16 to 25 years old
Senior: From 65 to 74 years old
Super Senior : From 75 years old. Reduced rates (day, stay, season passes) .Delivered at the cash desk or on the Internet (on presentation of proof of civil status and a photo)
Les Gets/Morzine Ski area :
- 2 Resorts
- 120kms of ski runs
- 68 Ski runs
- 50 Ski lifts
- 1 Snowpark
-1 Activity area (Grand Cry Territory)
- 1 Boarder Cross area
- Freestyle Zones
Portes du Soleil Ski area :
- 2 Countries
- 12 Resorts
- 650kms of ski runs
- 278 marked ski runs
- 202 Ski lifts
- 9 Snowparks
- 3 Half-pipes
- 4 Boarder cross areas
Portes du Soleil MTB area :
- 2 countries
- 12 resorts
- 5 bike parks
- 25 mountain lifts
- + 600 kms of MTB slopes
- 40 tailor-made slopes for e-riders
- 550 kms of marked tracks (e-MTB)
- 32 Bosh recharging points (e-MTB)